JOX Loader Pouches, the industry leader in revolver reloading tools, makes two unique speedloader pouch models: one for all speedloaders with a short realease knob or no realease knob; and one for all speedloaders with a tall knob.
The above design is used exclusively for the following speedloaders: HKS, 5 Star, Safariland's Comp I & Comp II.
Pouches ordered for the above-mentioned manufacturers' speedloaders incorporate a dual retention-lip design with finger-cuts to allow the user to grab the loader by its body.
This design allows for a swift draw without the extra step of needing to un-snap any type of covering.
Retention is excellent as the loader needs to push the angled lips out of the way in order to clear the pouch. A video on the design is available here.
Instructions for the dual retention-lip design may be found here.
The above design is used exclusively for the following speedloaders: Safariland's Comp III, Speed Beez, JetLoader, SL Variant.
Pouches ordered for the above-mentioned manufacturers' speedloaders incorporate a cup design, which surrounds the body of the speedloader, and a retention screw that allows the user to fine tune the pouch's retention.
This design offers enhanced security for all tall-knob speedloaders by ensuring that a bump to the knob will not knock the loader out of its pouch.
Instructions for the cup design may be found here.
The JOX Loader Pouch was born out of necessity. After having been disappointed with other manufacturers' loader pouches, I began designing my own. I wanted to design a speedloader pouch for concealed carry that would easily be concealed under a t-shirt. The JOX Loader Pouch's design does just that. These pouches are fast, secure, and concealable!
• The JOX Loader Pouch positions the speedloader above the user's belt line for MAXIMUM concealment.
• The speedloader is fully supported from underneath, so cartridges cannot be lost as a result of the loader's release mechanism hitting the top of the user's belt.
• The JOX Loader Pouch slips on effortlessly and snaps underneath the user's belt via a unique J-hook attachment.
• All pouches for HKS, 5 Star, and Safariland's Comp I & Comp II loaders are secured by two angled retention-lips.
• All pouches for Safariland's Comp III, Speed Beez, JetLoader, and SL Variant (i.e., loaders with a tall knob) are secured by a cup with retention screw.
• To remove the speedloader, the user seizes the speedloader and draws it up and away cleanly. There are no covers to pull away or unsnap.
The video below demonstrates the original gripping-lip design and the easy on/off feature of JOX Loader Pouches.
The video below demonstrates the dual retention-lip design being utilized for all HKS, 5 Star, Comp I & Comp II speedloaders. Note that for all HKS and 5 Star loaders, the user should seize the speedloader body and not the knob.
JOX Loader Pouches are easily concealable
Two original design J-frame JOX Pouches next to a double-stack 9mm mag for size comparison